- If you keep adding the numbers of the date I stopped drinking, until you get to a single digit, it equals 9.
- The Greek numeral Theta has a value of 9, and its symbol can be made to look like: Θ, Ө, θ or ϑ.
- My first sibling was born when I was nine years old.
- I got (what started out as) the ϑ Theta symbol tattooed on the palm of my right hand after five years without a drink. That was more than two years ago. Part of the tattoo has diminished since then, making it look more like a backward letter C.
- In ancient Greece, the theta symbol was used as an abbreviation for thanatos, or death, because it resembled a human skull; my first tattoo was a skull and cross bones that I got at a place called Fast Freddies in Columbus, Georgia. It was my freshman year of college. I was nineteen and three states away from home.
- The Egyptians used a version of the theta symbol – a circle with a dot in the middle, aka “the third eye” – to represent its Sun God Ra. My second tattoo was the Eye of Ra – which looks like a dramatic eye outlined in black eyeliner.
- I was unaware of the connections between these three symbols – theta, skull and cross bones, and the eye of Ra – until long after my last tattoo.
- In dream interpretation, the number nine represents completion, closure, rebirth, inspiration and reformation.
- If you do the same thing with the date of my marriage, adding up the numbers until it’s only one digit, that’s another nine. 9 + 20 + 1996 = 2025…2 + 2 + 5 = 9
I don’t know if you have read anything in the area of Numerology. It is based on a number system. Letters are given a number value. Depending on the information you want. For example adding all the letters in your full name , then reduced to a single number reveles thing about ones self .Vowels only another aspect. Consonance another. And all the numbers in ones birth date show things as well.nick
Thanks for the insight. I love attaching numerology meaning to dates (like I did here), but haven’t done so with my name – will definitely see what turns up. (Also, just realized my last name has 9 letters – can’t believe that didn’t occur to me before now!)
My birthday is loaded with 9…… 5+4+(1+9+5+3) =27/9